Company: Sodecia Global Tech & Automation Center Europe.
Sodecia Group is recruiting a Lead Controls to join Sodecia GTAC in Europe.
- Set goals, develop and maintain equipment build schedules for project launches
- Project management within cost and time constrained environments
- Responsible to be part of quoting team, programming structure and process flow.
- Ability to implement standard engineering practices as well as provide detailed documentation upon at project completion
- Order parts and materials as required
- Build projects as designed
- Develop, install and teach all PLC programming as required
- Design and develop new systems
- Maintain and modify existing systems
- Work collaboratively with internal staff to ensure success of all projects
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Prove internal PSR and PSHSR on all equipment to ensure safety to industry standards
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with the health and safety regulations and quality standards of the country in which work is undertaken
- Providing advice and consultancy support;
- Ensure company machinery guidelines are followed
- Test poke-yoke, weld schedules, steppers and documents to ensure repeatability
- Develop and/or assist with new business proposals
- Accept responsibility and level of accountability proportionate with the seniority of the position
- Perform other duties as required from time to time by your Manager.
- University Degree or College Diploma in specialized field of Electronics, Mechanical or other applicable area of Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position and/or work with or launching programs in the automotive or related industry experience.
- Understanding of all aspects related to manufacturing of Automotive stamping, welding, processing and automation.
- Good understanding of the production environment, good analytical and math skills
- Design and layout, bill of materials and wiring schematic capabilities
- Proven experience in PLC logic and programming with PLC’s including, but not limited to Allen Bradley, Siemens, Beckhoff
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in team setting and ask for expertise of others when needed
- Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain timing deadlines.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft applications
What we Offer:
- Multicultural environment
- Excellent work conditions
- Travel required in and out of the country as defined by project requirements and as requested by management.
- Report to Plant Manager
Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.