Company: Sodecia Automotive
Location: Centerline, Michigan, United States
Sodecia Group is recruiting a Tool & Die Maker to join Sodecia Automotive in Centerline.
• Guarantee the Implementation and utilization of the SODECIA PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM in the Business Unit;
• Participate on the GATE 0 (SODECIA PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
• Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of projects assuring client milestones;
• Issue and analyze request for quotations (RFQs) from approved suppliers to support production and pre-production requirements i.e. – components, process materials, packaging, component tooling, etc.;
• Lead sourcing decisions: negotiate price, delivery and payment terms;
• Initiate and monitor Supplier APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), Vendor production readiness review and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) submissions on new award programs;
• Work with suppliers, managers, project teams to drive Value Analysis / Value Engineering (VA/VE) and cost reductions;
• Coordinate with all functional areas and responsible of BU to achieve all the KPI´s targets established for the projects;
• Manage cost reductions, engineering changes and key supplier meetings/activities;
• Actively participate and manage program planning and status meetings;
• Arbitrate any conflicts with the customer related to technical and/or financial issues;
• Track supplier capacity and loading as required.
- Trade certification as Tool & Die Maker or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in a tool and die position.
- Good working knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Legislation.
Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
Location: 24331 Sherwood Ave • 48015 • Centerline • Michigan