Company: Sodecia Automotive
Location: Centerline, Michigan, United States
Sodecia Group is recruiting a Quality Engineer to join Sodecia Automotive in Centerline.
• Conduct the first analysis of non-compliance, for immediate customer service, making possible corrections or proposing solutions that do not harm the production of the customer avoiding delays in delivery times.
• Report non-conformities to resolve failures in a timely manner according to the deadlines established with the client.
• Carry out technical visits to customers, to strengthen contact and resolve non-conformities in a timely manner thus avoiding losses to the customer.
• Recover or select non-conforming parts from customers, when possible, to avoid returns, subject to customer authorization.
• Issue reports on customer complaints and seeks solutions to them, aiming at customer satisfaction.
• Know and comply with the Quality Systems in Environmental Management (EMS), Health and Safety and the internal rules of the Company.
• Comply with the legislation, as well as the Company’s institutional rules and policies, with suppliers and external bodies, ensuring due ethical behaviour in the relationship with business partners, as well as compliance with established standards, and ensuring the Company’s assets.
• University degree in quality, mechanics, materials or industrial engineering, the management or similar.
• 3 years of manufacturing-related experience with hands-on operational knowledge (preferably two (2) years of practical experience in an automotive industry manufacturing environment) ;
• Quality Assurance experience is a plus;
• Experience working in an organization that has a well-implemented “Safety Culture” is a plus.
Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
Location: 24331 Sherwood Ave • 48015 • Centerline • Michigan