Company: Sodecia Automotive
Location: Centerline, Michigan, United States
Sodecia Group is recruiting a Dispatch Supervisor to join Sodecia Automotive in Centerline.
Supervise and guarantee the management of material dispatch, based on invoices, and monitor shipments, aiming to meet the Company’s commercialization needs, within the negotiated deadlines and in accordance with quality and cost standards, ensuring profitability and competitiveness of the products.
• Supervise, plan and guarantee the shipment of products, aiming to fulfill their delivery commitments and optimize the availability of storage space.
• Ensure the implementation of new systems and shipping methods, aiming to improve the flow of activity and avoid changes in the characteristics and quality of products.
• Supervise and monitor so that products reach customers without changes in quality caused by the process of shipping and transportation.
• Ensure the correction of bottlenecks and procedures used in the shipping process, aiming to reduce product losses and shipping and shipping time.
• To be responsible for defining the quantity and type of vehicles that will be used to transport the products, to ensure compliance with the shipping targets.
• Supervise and plan the schedule of activities in the sector, calculating the time and the necessary quantities of material and labor, to determine the desired objectives.
• To be responsible for minimizing shipping costs, through the quality of services performed, the correct use of transportation vehicles and the implementation of systematic controls in relation to the shipment of products.
• Prepare reports and indicators for the sectors under your responsibility, monitoring and analyzing results, in order to ensure compliance with procedures, goals, and necessary corrective actions.
• Participate in the preparation and follow the budget plan of the area, keeping expenses according to the dimensioned values, monitoring results and looking for efficiency alternatives.
• Seek and apply improvements in the processes, products or services under its responsibility, aiming to guarantee effective results and safeguarding the safety of the Company’s assets.
• Ensure the development and application of new projects and processes, in order to ensure their proper implementation.
• Observe the progress and market practices, ensuring the necessary adaptation and evolution of the Company, in order to guarantee competitiveness and business continuity.
• Properly use PPE’s (Personal Protective Equipment), aiming to maintain protection in the work environment, in order to avoid accidents and comply with safety and health standards.
• Apply people management policies and practices, ensuring team development with a focus on results, ensuring respect for people and maintaining the organizational climate.
• Know and comply with the Quality Systems in Environmental Management (EMS), Health and Safety and the internal rules of the Company.
• Ensure compliance with legislation, as well as the Company’s institutional rules and policies, with suppliers and external bodies, ensuring due ethical behavior in the relationship with business partners, as well as compliance with established standards, and ensuring the Company’s assets.
- Deep Knowledge of Dispatching Flow and Tools;
- Knowledge in Logistics Flow;
- Knowledge in EDI Tolls;
- Knowledge in Stocks Management;
- Knowledge in Customer Requirements;
- High level of leadership and teamwork skills;
- IT Knowledge in terms of Word, Excel, Internet, and Electronic Mail.
Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
Location: 24331 Sherwood Ave • 48015 • Centerline • Michigan